blackrose

blackrose

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WDCBU ch 9 Teaser...

Hi all!!
Sorry I haven't had a chance to post a teaser here yet.. RL has been trying as of recently, but I'm working on that.

I guess it has been agreed to write a BPOV after WDCBU is finished. I have already started writing it actually. It will start during their divorce.

ok... here is a teaser but beware it is unbeta'd.....


I smiled and waved at Alice, knowing how my greeting would infuriate her. I watched with a growing smile as she stomped her foot like a two year old as she hissed in anger at me. Her blue eyes narrowed as she approached me like an furious little dwarf.
"Alice, so good to see you," I called to her as came to a stop in front of me with a heavy scowl upon her face.
"Eat shit and die Edward," she said in that fake, syrupy sweet voice of her while she gave me a bright, smile that was pure bull shit.
"You first, darling," I said with a low chuckle as she stomped off in her fit of anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment