blackrose

blackrose

Monday, August 29, 2011

Teaser for ch 11 What's Done Cannot Be Undone

Hello all & happy monday to you!!

Here is the teaser for Ch 11 that will be posted sometime this week.

********************************************************************************************
Son, you need to pull yourself together,” he said in a tired voice that made me laugh sleepily at his naivety.
            “Pull myself together,” I scoffed with a snicker as I opened my eyes to look at father. He looked tired and old. It was as if my troubles were aging him as well.
            “Dad, there is nothing left to pull. Can’t you see? I’m falling apart at the seams here,” I said with a humorless laugh as my father shook his head at me as a flash of anger passed over his features before irritation settled in his eyes.
            “Who’s fault is that Edward?” he asked me abruptly causing my laughter to die out in my throat.
            “It’s hard for anyone to feel bad for you when you have brought all of this upon yourself,” he continued on in an angry tone.
            “I never asked for a divorce!” I raged at him as all the anger I felt over my doomed marriage flooded out of me. My father watched me with a calculating eye as I growled like a mad man in anger to him.
            “No, you didn’t, but what did you think would happen?” he asked me incredulously.
            “What did you think your wife would do when you decided to take up with that young girl? Did you think that Bella would be ok with it and just welcome you back with open arms after fucking that girl in your wife’s bed, in your wife’s home?” he yelled at me in anger. I didn’t know that he knew the specifics about how I was caught with Tanya by Bella. I suddenly felt ashamed for the first time over how I was caught. When Bella had found me with Tanya I had no time for shame. My instant reaction was damage control and not indignity.  Somehow hearing how I was exposed coming from my father’s lips made me feel embarrassed for my poor behavior.
            “Truthfully, what did you think you would accomplish by brining another woman into your family’s home? Did you really think that Bella would turn the other cheek over that type of a betrayal?” he asked as his anger was waning as it turned into astonishment.
            What did I think would happen? I thought I would have Tanya and my wife too. I thought I would punish my wife for caring more about the school committees she was on than her own husband. I thought I would show her that someone wanted me even if she didn’t.
            “I didn’t think…” I started to say as I was going to explain my behavior even though there was no explanation to offer.
            “That’s right. You didn’t think,” dad said with a gruff edge to his tone.

2 comments:

  1. O.o.. when are you updating.. Good for Carlisle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well , Carlisle at last ...told this trashward, hehehe i'm so angry at this character, what the hell is he thinking??? doing such a terrible things, an this tanya character , no dignity at all, she doesn't care the hurt it causes, , damn ...great fic Mamasutra, i love hating trashward <3

    ReplyDelete