blackrose

blackrose

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Teaser for Ch 10 of What's Done Cannot Be Undone

Hello All!!
Sorry I missed The Fictionators Teaser Monday. I will post Ch 10 once I receive it back from 3c Cullen. Here is the teaser for Ch 10 : )  Be warned that this clip is not beta'd.
**********************************************************************************

My relationship with my son was in shambles and while I knew it was my own doing, I could not stop from being somewhat irritated by how he behaved as well. He avoided me at all costs unless his mother pushed him into speaking with me, which she typically did.
            I listened as the phone rang and then suddenly Seth was on the line, causing me to stutter with nerves.
            “Hey Seth,” I managed to say as I listened to grunt of a greeting.
            “We are to meet at Luigi’s for dinner tonight. Are you still able to make it?” I asked him, giving him the chance to back out if he needed.
            “No. I will be there,” he said in a bored tone that hurt me since I remembered a time when boys night out together was something that he looked forward to and not dreaded.
            “Do you need a ride?” I asked him, trying not to sound too hopeful as I listened to him breathe deeply before answering me.
            “No, I’ll drive,” he said simply, reminding me of his age and of the fact that Bella had gotten him a car without my agreement.
            “Ok, see you in about half an hour,” I replied and before he hung up on me like he always did.
            Dinners with Seth were trying, but not as trying as what they had been. He seemed relieved to know that I no longer lived with Tanya. He even seemed pleased that I had only lived with her for eight weeks before finding a place of my own. He would never understand that I only lived with her because I could not handle the silence of being alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment