blackrose

blackrose

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Teaser for Consequences ch 16

Hello everyone!!

I just sent ch 16 of Consequences off to my darling beta....

Here is a teaser for you while you wait. Be warned... it is unbeta'd.

“You helped her?” I questioned as I struggled to regain a normal tone with my sister. Rose looked at me for a long moment with such a sad, yet serious look upon her face. It was a look of disappointment. It was a look that my own mother would have given me if she was here listening to my epic failure with Bella.
            “Why didn’t you…”she started to say, but I cut her off impatiently.
            “You helped her. How did you help her?” I demanded as I took hold of the cooling cup of coffee in my shaking hands. Rose watched me closely as I attempted to regain my composure, while failing at it horribly.
            “She called me and thought it was you,” Rose said thoughtfully as if she was unsure if she should tell about their past exchange.

Take care,
Mamasutra
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment