blackrose

blackrose

Sunday, July 10, 2011

What's Done Cannot Be UnDone Ch 4 teaser!!!

Howdy all!!.

It has been forever since I blogged, but  I would like to remedy it by offering a teaser from my new story to appease all you wonderful folks out there : )
***************************************************************************************


I walked in and closed the door behind me, trapping myself in the small room with my father.
            “Well, this visit was unexpected,” I said in the most casual tone I could muster up under the circumstances.
            “Where are you staying at?” he asked me in a harsh tone as his eyes scanned me over as I moved around him to sit at my desk. I had told Bella I had moved back in with my parents as I had begged her to forgive me, but the truth was I had been staying at Tanya’s place. She welcomed me with open arms after Bella had tossed my clothes out on the front lawn while I had been at work over night.
            “What does it matter?” I asked him as I poured myself some coffee from the small pot I had brewed in my office earlier.
            “Just answer the damn question, Edward,” he said as he growled in irritation, but that did not faze me at all. After weeks of silence from my parents I had told myself that their opinion did not matter, even though I was dying inside over the anger in his eyes as he looked at me.
            “Well, after my wife tossed me out I found another place to stay,” I said with a smart ass smile that caused my father to scrub his face with his hand in frustration.
            “You’re staying with the girl you wrecked your marriage over,” he said as a statement, not a question.
            “Well, your mother won’t lie for you anymore so I hope that you know what you are doing,” my dad said and then stood up as if he washing his hands of the mess I had created. I looked at his face and I could see the disappointment etched deeply on his face. It hurt to see that look there and know that I had caused it. It was that look that caused me to break.
            “What do you want me to do?” I asked him in anger, honestly I was hurting and lost over how in the hell to proceed with my life from here.
            “Do you love your wife?” he asked me startling me by his question that seemed so out of the blue the fucked up situation I was in. I looked over at the picture of Bella that as still on my desk. I couldn’t bring myself to put it away, it hurt too much to do it.
            Did I love Bella? I did. I still loved her, but everything was so messed up. I nodded yes and watched my father breathe a sigh of what appeared to be relief.
            “Then act like it, son” he said as he looked at me with a sad look.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this story!! I there anyway that we can somehow get an email subcribtion added to your blog, so that we can get an alert when you update it?? please???

    ReplyDelete