blackrose

blackrose

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello Monday!!!

Hello All!!

Good Monday to you!!! I had high hopes over the weekend to have everything ready to update, but I did not get it done. I do have Under the Blood Red Sky ready to type and Consequences ready to type as well. I have an idea as what I want to do with Perhaps Not to Be, but nothing written and the same for Lingering Shadows. I even worked a bit on Betrayed.

Outside of that my mind was flooded with plot bunnies. I have 3 cooking now. Two are angsty and one is smutty with a tinge of angst. Not sure where to go with them. I did talk one over with Parama and she liked the one angst one, but I have not mentioned the others. Who knows???

Anywho, I will be back later with my review of Water for Elephants...


Take care,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment