blackrose

blackrose

Monday, September 17, 2012

Teaser ch 4 for The Gift

Hope you enjoy!!
********************************************************************

“My roommate saw you in the quad today,” she said in an embarrassed tone, as she looked away from me. She had no reason to be embarrassed, but I did. I knew I looked like a fucking lunatic that afternoon as I scanned the crowd out there for her.
            “What did you need, Edward?” she asked me in her soft tone that hinted at the teasing want which her words were laced with. It was this mockery of what we had done that was killing me.
            “Don’t,” I whispered to her in a gravelly tone, that was far from the strength and restraint I needed when I came to this girl.
            “Don’t, what?” she asked innocently, in atone that made my dick ache with want. I loved that innocent act. I loved it more since I knew she was so far from innocent that it was almost laughable.
            “Don’t act like you want this,” I said firmly, as I watched her approach me. She moved with grace and ease, like a predator stalking its prey. It was intimidating and thrilling as I realized that I wanted to be her prey. I wanted her to devour me whole. I wanted it in the most perverse and heated of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment