blackrose

blackrose

Monday, April 16, 2012

Teaser time for the Fandome 4 No Hungry Kid

Hello All!!

I wanted to post some teasers for the fandom gives back projects that I am donating to.I will be starting with my new fic for Fandom  4 No Hungry Kid. It will be a Tanya fic. That's right, Tanya. I think that she is the most angsty Twilight character that is so underexplored. Anyway, this one is vampire and her take of Edward and Bella's marriage as well the history that she shared with Edward. I hope you enjoy and I hope that you will consider donating to this great cause. I will post thr remainder of this fic after July 22, 2012.

Take care,
MS
************************************************************************************

“I wasn’t sure if you’d make the trip after everything that happened,’ he said with a sad smile for me that made my rage boil inside. He knew. Of course, he knew. Edward would have told him since the boy used him as a father confessor for the so called sins he had committed.
            “I wouldn’t have missed this for the world. I mean, Edward getting married is a day to be celebrated,” I replied with a teasing grin that made him smile, but it was a hollow smile that matched mine.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and joined...I look forward to reading the outtakes and the q & a..*hugs*

    ReplyDelete