blackrose

blackrose

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WDCBU future outtake teaser

Hello friends!

Yeah, I know I suck at the whole blogging thing.. Let's see if I can get better at it... Anyway, I wanted to share that I changed things up a little bit. I sent off the future outtake of WDCBU to the Fandom4texas instead of the Bella POV. I decided that I would just post the Bella pov, named Landslide, instead of donating it
. For those who have donated they will get chapter 1 of the outtake that I have named The Space Between and if you were not able to donate ( which is understandable in the world's economy) it will post on January 1, 2012. Im not sure how many chapters it will be at the moment since I wanted to take chapter 1 further than what I had, but ran out of time.
I plan on posting a teaser in November and December in hopes to keep you interestered. Without further ado here is November's teaser.

She was wearing a bright red winter coat that made her stand out of the crowd as if everything around her was in black and white. I may not have seen her in six years, but I would know my former wife anywhere. I would know the sound of her footsteps out a crowd of a thousand. I would know her soft laugh. I would know her anywhere.

Until next time....
Take care
Mamasutra
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. 'I would know the sound of her footsteps out of a crowd of thousands.' Footsteps are very individual. and expressive. even in their absence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate me but I hope they reunite again, like me start over and get to know each other again. I don't want them to be married to other people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see Bella find happiness with another man and rub it in Edward's face. He deserves the pain, anguish and the regret he's going to feel when that happens. I don't think you will ever bring them back together based on the Fic Title (and I hope you won't let some readers convince you to get them back together). I really hope you will write about Bella finding happiness within herself and finding a man who truly deserves her love.

    ReplyDelete